Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Awesome Graphics website (the “Service”) operated by Awesome Graphics
Your access to and use of our Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Service.
By accessing or using our Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access our Service.
Warranty or Guarantee
There are no warranties of any kind expressed or implied for any services or products offered by our Service except for those that may be offered by the original manufacturer of any materials or substrates used in the production of certain products and services found on this website.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you register to Awesome Graphics or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering to our site, as appropriate, you may asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit Sports Car Art anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we use may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to you individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our offerings based on information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to you customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or individual for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic e-mails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. Note: If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we included unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer an offer, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of you personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who help us with our website, conducting our business, or servicing you so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law(s), enforce site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.