Awesome Graphics has a unique approach to teaching in the challenging world of cutting edge graphic design software. We utilize actual work projects that YOU need to finish as the subject matter for our training. In other words, you get you work done while you learn. This is the model of efficiency and time management. Rather than stare at an overhead projector in a class of 30 for an 8 hour day of hell, we will work with you one on one, on your own workstation, for a maximum of 2 hours per session, while we finish that brochure or website project that's been hanging over your head!
We provide outstanding software training, in a private or small group setting, featuring the following applications:
- Adobe Photoshop (all levels)
- Adobe Illustrator (all levels)
- Adobe Indesign (all levels)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (all levels)
- Adobe Fireworks (all levels)
- Adobe Flash (Intro levels only)
- Macintosh OSX Training (all levels)
- iLife application training (all levels, excluding garage band, intro only)
- Setting up an OSX workstation for maximum productivity (all levels)
Mike has been an Adobe/Macromedia trainer for 11 years, and has computer graphics, web design, web graphics and multimedia for Castleton State College for 5 years. Call us for a list of references if necessary.
We are available to come to your location or to utilize our facility. Our training is offered every evening accept Monday/Tuesday/Thursday's, and early AM every day accept Tuesday's. Call about weekend training availability.
|2 Hours (minimum)
||$150 for 1 person, $50 for each additional person
||$650 for 1 person, $100 for each additional person
||$1000 for 1 person, $150 for each additional person
We also offer Macintosh consulting and repair services, call us for more information!